Hi everyone!
Well, thank you all for your prayers about our house~! We will be closing on the new place Monday June 2nd. We also got two offers on our trailer this weekend. Not great offers, but we accepted one with a counter. We should hear back form them tomorrow by ten am, so keep praying on that. We'd love it if they accepted it, because they want to close the 29th of May (our counter offer is letting us stay until Wednesday the 4th at five, so we can get moved into the new place)
This is why I am writing: if anyone has free time on that Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, we could sure use it. We'll probably be painting (I hope, I hope!!! Goodbye neon bathroom!!) the first day, moving the second and cleaning out the trailer the third. I am hopefully going to be able to take off Tuesday and Wednesday, but if not, Ryan will be moving alone, except for evenings.
We don't really have much stuff, but we do have a tv that weighs about six thousand tons, and a few other bulky items that would be great to have help with. I would also love to not have a neon blue/green bathroom, a yellow kitchen, a navy blue master bedroom and a dark purple guest bedroom... Its all stuff that can wait, it would just be nice to get it all over with.
I'll see you all tomorrow night!!!
Lots of LOVE to you all!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment